Saury aka Sanma Festival Hokkaido Japan
People eat saury Saturday at the annual Nemuro Saury Festival held at the port in Nemuro, Hokkaido. At the two-day festival through Sunday, visitors could feast on all-you-can-eat charbroiled saury, called sanma in Japanese, for ¥100 (about 90 cents). About 4 tons of saury was prepared for the occasion.
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ. Has Sold More Tickets than The First Chapter
- CHIROLU's Fantasy Light Novel For My Daughter, I Might Defeat Even The Archenemy. Gets TV Anime
- Otona no Bouguya-san Anime to Get Web-Exclusive Three New Episodes in March
- TV Anime Ace of Diamond Act II Announces Its April 2 Premiere in Japan
- Anima Yell!'s Five VAs to Reveal Their Cheerleading Performance at Special Event in April
- Check Out Angelic Singing Voices in WATATEN! Character Song Album Preview
- Touken Ranbu Serves up Fancy Teaware
- City Hunter Film Brings You into the Action with 4D Screening
- Pop Team Epic Wins Voice Acting "Synergy Award"
- QUIZ: Which Society Would You Best Fit Into If You Were Reincarnated Into the World of Slime?