RABBIT ISLAND – JAPAN – A HOLIDAY RESORT FOR BUNNIES
As islands that are occupied by wild animals go, Okunoshima, better known as Usaga Jima or Rabbit Island, is probably the cutest and attracts thousands of travellers every year.
Okunoshima, which is situated in the East Sea/Inland Sea of Japan, is inhabited by hundreds of wild rabbits that roam the forests and paths, chase tourists, appear in viral videos and just generally lounge around.
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual
- Croixleur Sigma Brings Hack 'n Slash Action to Switch on March 28
- Yakuza 5 PS4 Trailer Prepares for Its June 20 Launch in Japan
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution Hits Switch This Summer
- For Whom The Alchemist Exists Film's Teaser Trailer Announces June 14 Release in Japan
- Konomi Suzuki Shows Off Futuristic Style in TV Anime YU-NO ED Song Music Video