YAKITORI – Charcoal-Meat Goodness
Yakitori is a Japanese type of skewered chicken. Its preparation involves skewering the meat with kushi, a type of skewer typically made of steel, bamboo, or similar materials. Afterwards, they are grilled over a charcoal fire. During or after cooking, the meat is typically seasoned with tare sauce or salt.
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ. Has Sold More Tickets than The First Chapter
- CHIROLU's Fantasy Light Novel For My Daughter, I Might Defeat Even The Archenemy. Gets TV Anime
- Otona no Bouguya-san Anime to Get Web-Exclusive Three New Episodes in March
- TV Anime Ace of Diamond Act II Announces Its April 2 Premiere in Japan
- Anima Yell!'s Five VAs to Reveal Their Cheerleading Performance at Special Event in April
- Check Out Angelic Singing Voices in WATATEN! Character Song Album Preview
- Touken Ranbu Serves up Fancy Teaware
- City Hunter Film Brings You into the Action with 4D Screening
- Pop Team Epic Wins Voice Acting "Synergy Award"
- QUIZ: Which Society Would You Best Fit Into If You Were Reincarnated Into the World of Slime?