Edible H20-Water Jelly sourced from Holy Mountains in Yamagata Japan
Called Pururun Mizu Zeri, or Quivering Water Jelly, this special dessert is full of surprises.
This unusual sweet is being served up at the well-known Japanese barbecue restaurant chain, Gyukaku.
The jelly is made with water from Dewa Sanzan, three holy mountains in Yamagata.
- Starbucks Japan unveils new Pistachio Christmas Tree Frappuccino drinks for the holiday season
- Coca-Cola Japan unveils special New Year’s kimono bottle for 2019 with hidden boar on the packaging
- Tokyo Disney Parks’ Christmas menus include Jack Skellington sandwich
- Autonomous AI security robot spotted patrolling Tokyo train station
- Edible H20-Water Jelly sourced from Holy Mountains in Yamagata Japan
- Oriental Stork Newly Joins Kemono Friends' 2nd Collaboration with Toyohashi Zoo
- SD GUNDAM WORLD SANGOKU SOKETSUDEN PROJECT PV Introduces Story and Characters
- Kamehameha-flavor Dragon Ball Protein Powder Now Goes on Sale
- Watch Behind-the-Scenes from Love Live! Sunshine!! VA Aika Kobayashi's 1st Photobook
- Daichi Miura Shows Off His Solid Performance in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Theme Song MV
- Meet Elaiza Ikeda as Kirari Momobami in Kakegurui Live-Action Film Teaser
- Listen to Voice Actress Saori Hayami's Cool Singing Voice in Her New MV "Let me hear"
- Magical Girl Special Ops Asuka Anime PV Highlights Theme and Cast
- Shout Factory Announces Perfect Blue Home Video Release For March of 2019
- Godzilla Trailer Shows the Surprising Size of All the Worldwide Daikaiju