Edible H20-Water Jelly sourced from Holy Mountains in Yamagata Japan
Called Pururun Mizu Zeri, or Quivering Water Jelly, this special dessert is full of surprises.
This unusual sweet is being served up at the well-known Japanese barbecue restaurant chain, Gyukaku.
The jelly is made with water from Dewa Sanzan, three holy mountains in Yamagata.
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ. Has Sold More Tickets than The First Chapter
- CHIROLU's Fantasy Light Novel For My Daughter, I Might Defeat Even The Archenemy. Gets TV Anime
- Otona no Bouguya-san Anime to Get Web-Exclusive Three New Episodes in March
- TV Anime Ace of Diamond Act II Announces Its April 2 Premiere in Japan
- Anima Yell!'s Five VAs to Reveal Their Cheerleading Performance at Special Event in April
- Check Out Angelic Singing Voices in WATATEN! Character Song Album Preview
- Touken Ranbu Serves up Fancy Teaware
- City Hunter Film Brings You into the Action with 4D Screening
- Pop Team Epic Wins Voice Acting "Synergy Award"
- QUIZ: Which Society Would You Best Fit Into If You Were Reincarnated Into the World of Slime?