Japanese chef carves intricate patterns into fruit and vegetables
Japanese chef carves intricate patterns into fruit and vegetables Japan has many ancient traditions and mukimono, the art of carving fruit and vegetables is just one of them.
Chef Takehiro Kishimoto has perfected a special art: using only a knife and his imagination he carves the most beautiful, intricate patterns into fruit and veg.
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ. Has Sold More Tickets than The First Chapter
- CHIROLU's Fantasy Light Novel For My Daughter, I Might Defeat Even The Archenemy. Gets TV Anime
- Otona no Bouguya-san Anime to Get Web-Exclusive Three New Episodes in March
- TV Anime Ace of Diamond Act II Announces Its April 2 Premiere in Japan
- Anima Yell!'s Five VAs to Reveal Their Cheerleading Performance at Special Event in April
- Check Out Angelic Singing Voices in WATATEN! Character Song Album Preview
- Touken Ranbu Serves up Fancy Teaware
- City Hunter Film Brings You into the Action with 4D Screening
- Pop Team Epic Wins Voice Acting "Synergy Award"
- QUIZ: Which Society Would You Best Fit Into If You Were Reincarnated Into the World of Slime?