McDonald’s Japan unleashes awesome Steak Sauce and Lobster Mayo Sauce to celebrate the holidays
Two new limited-edition festive dipping sauces will be released simultaneously.
First is the Merry Christmas Steak Sauce, a soy sauce base infused with aromatic garlic, onion and cracked black pepper that will have you craving for more.
Next is the Happy New Year Lobster Mayo Sauce, which makes liberal use of lobster powder mixed in a creamy mayonnaise base.
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ. Has Sold More Tickets than The First Chapter
- CHIROLU's Fantasy Light Novel For My Daughter, I Might Defeat Even The Archenemy. Gets TV Anime
- Otona no Bouguya-san Anime to Get Web-Exclusive Three New Episodes in March
- TV Anime Ace of Diamond Act II Announces Its April 2 Premiere in Japan
- Anima Yell!'s Five VAs to Reveal Their Cheerleading Performance at Special Event in April
- Check Out Angelic Singing Voices in WATATEN! Character Song Album Preview
- Touken Ranbu Serves up Fancy Teaware
- City Hunter Film Brings You into the Action with 4D Screening
- Pop Team Epic Wins Voice Acting "Synergy Award"
- QUIZ: Which Society Would You Best Fit Into If You Were Reincarnated Into the World of Slime?