McDonald’s Japan unleashes awesome Steak Sauce and Lobster Mayo Sauce to celebrate the holidays
Two new limited-edition festive dipping sauces will be released simultaneously.
First is the Merry Christmas Steak Sauce, a soy sauce base infused with aromatic garlic, onion and cracked black pepper that will have you craving for more.
Next is the Happy New Year Lobster Mayo Sauce, which makes liberal use of lobster powder mixed in a creamy mayonnaise base.
- Starbucks Japan unveils new Pistachio Christmas Tree Frappuccino drinks for the holiday season
- Coca-Cola Japan unveils special New Year’s kimono bottle for 2019 with hidden boar on the packaging
- Tokyo Disney Parks’ Christmas menus include Jack Skellington sandwich
- Autonomous AI security robot spotted patrolling Tokyo train station
- Edible H20-Water Jelly sourced from Holy Mountains in Yamagata Japan
- Bones Produces Confectionery Company Lotte's 70th Anniversary Short Anime
- Dimension High School 1st PV Shows How Its Story is Told in Live-Action & Anime
- Kaito Kid Confronts Kyogoku in 23rd Conan Film "The Fist of Blue Sapphire" Teaser Trailer
- Japan Box Office: Mobile Suit Gundam NT Ranks 5th, PreCure All Stars still on 11th
- Body and Soul - Inside the Characters of Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight!
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Gets Kabuki Play Adaptation in December 2019
- One Piece Anime to Celebrate Its 20th Anniversary with New Film "Stampede" in August 2019
- New Madoka Magica Book May Finally Tell Us What Homura's Deal Is
- Crunchyroll Serves Up a Pair of Haikyu!! Anime Films
- Lewd Anime in a Post-Tumblr World - The Top 7 Ecchi Crunchyroll Anime