Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #2 O-sechi ryori
O-sechi ryori is the New Year’s Day feast. Each element of the dinner is intended to invite luck, prosperity, and good health for the new year. This annual tradition once required days of meticulous planning and preparation, but luckily, people can purchase premade o-sechi in advance from department stores and restaurants.
- Video Girl TV Drama Returns with Nogizaka46 Member Mizuki Yamashita as Mai
- Yuki Kaji Voices Guest Character Yango in PreCure Miracle Universe Film
- 33-Year-Old Hiroki Suzuki Stars in PSYCHO-PASS Spin-Off Stage Play
- VA Unit sphere to Celebrate Their 10th Anniversary at Special Exhibition in Shibuya
- Lupin The Third New Anime Feature Film Slated for Winter 2019
- Challenge Your Feline Companion's Dignity with Pokémon Cat Hats
- Attack on Titan Star to Appear in This Spring's PreCure Movie
- THE GREAT CRUNCHYROLL NARUTO REWATCH Begins with Episodes 1-7!
- Two Men Arrested for Giant Gundam Fraud
- Your Favorite Smol Slime Is Now a Smol Nendo