Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #2 O-sechi ryori
O-sechi ryori is the New Year’s Day feast. Each element of the dinner is intended to invite luck, prosperity, and good health for the new year. This annual tradition once required days of meticulous planning and preparation, but luckily, people can purchase premade o-sechi in advance from department stores and restaurants.
- High School Hijinks Meet Light Novel Fantasy in "Isekai Quartet" TV Anime Trailer
- The Power of Cute Conquers All: A Look Back at Sanrio Boys
- Amy Makes Her SOULCALIBUR VI Debut on March 26
- Everything You Missed In The New Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Dr. STONE Anime Previewed in a Pair of Petrifying Promos
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual