Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #3 Mochi
Mochi, a type of chewy rice cake, is a classic Japanese New Year’s food. These little round cakes are even used in certain New Year’s decorations, such as the kagami mochi.
A very traditional New Year’s activity is preparing the mochi yourself on New Year’s Day. Making mochi requires a lot of time and effort though, so most people are happy to buy pre-made versions.
- High School Hijinks Meet Light Novel Fantasy in "Isekai Quartet" TV Anime Trailer
- The Power of Cute Conquers All: A Look Back at Sanrio Boys
- Amy Makes Her SOULCALIBUR VI Debut on March 26
- Everything You Missed In The New Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Dr. STONE Anime Previewed in a Pair of Petrifying Promos
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual