Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #3 Mochi
Mochi, a type of chewy rice cake, is a classic Japanese New Year’s food. These little round cakes are even used in certain New Year’s decorations, such as the kagami mochi.
A very traditional New Year’s activity is preparing the mochi yourself on New Year’s Day. Making mochi requires a lot of time and effort though, so most people are happy to buy pre-made versions.
- KONOSUBA Game is Ready to Crawl Some Dungeons in Opening Movie
- DanMachi: Arrow of the Orion Moviegoers will Receive Newly-Written Novel Books
- Figure Skater Alina Zagitova Returns in Magia Record CM alongside Silver Medalist Evgenia Medvedeva
- Cells at Work! Spin-off Manga "Friend" 1st Chapter Previewed in Video
- Love Live! Sunshine!! Movie's New PV Introduces More Highlight Scenes
- Nana Mizuki Releases Hew New Digital Single "REBELLION" Next Monday
- Artist Imagines Persona 5 as Game Boy Advance Game and We NEED It
- ANIME CITY - A Dive into Tokyo's DanMachi Shop!
- Schedule Your Dimension-Hopping Antics with Doraemon Watches
- Tokyo Ghoul:re Collab Café Returns with Gory Snacks