Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #5 – Hatsumode
During the first few days of the new year, many people head out for hatsumode, the first shrine visit of the year, to pray, make wishes, express gratitude, and stock up on lucky charms.
Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines are lively on this day, with snack vendors and stalls giving the occasion a festive atmosphere.
- High School Hijinks Meet Light Novel Fantasy in "Isekai Quartet" TV Anime Trailer
- The Power of Cute Conquers All: A Look Back at Sanrio Boys
- Amy Makes Her SOULCALIBUR VI Debut on March 26
- Everything You Missed In The New Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Dr. STONE Anime Previewed in a Pair of Petrifying Promos
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual