Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #5 – Hatsumode
During the first few days of the new year, many people head out for hatsumode, the first shrine visit of the year, to pray, make wishes, express gratitude, and stock up on lucky charms.
Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines are lively on this day, with snack vendors and stalls giving the occasion a festive atmosphere.
- Video Girl TV Drama Returns with Nogizaka46 Member Mizuki Yamashita as Mai
- Yuki Kaji Voices Guest Character Yango in PreCure Miracle Universe Film
- 33-Year-Old Hiroki Suzuki Stars in PSYCHO-PASS Spin-Off Stage Play
- VA Unit sphere to Celebrate Their 10th Anniversary at Special Exhibition in Shibuya
- Lupin The Third New Anime Feature Film Slated for Winter 2019
- Challenge Your Feline Companion's Dignity with Pokémon Cat Hats
- Attack on Titan Star to Appear in This Spring's PreCure Movie
- THE GREAT CRUNCHYROLL NARUTO REWATCH Begins with Episodes 1-7!
- Two Men Arrested for Giant Gundam Fraud
- Your Favorite Smol Slime Is Now a Smol Nendo