Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #6 – Hatsuhinode
Hatsuhinode is the first sunrise of the new year. People gather on mountaintops, observatories, beaches, and anywhere else with a good view of the horizon to catch the hatsuhinode and pray for good fortune and happiness in the coming year.
was last modified: January 7th, 2019 by Universe Japan
Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #5 – Hatsumode
Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #7 – Fukubukuro
- High School Hijinks Meet Light Novel Fantasy in "Isekai Quartet" TV Anime Trailer
- The Power of Cute Conquers All: A Look Back at Sanrio Boys
- Amy Makes Her SOULCALIBUR VI Debut on March 26
- Everything You Missed In The New Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Dr. STONE Anime Previewed in a Pair of Petrifying Promos
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual