Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #6 – Hatsuhinode
Hatsuhinode is the first sunrise of the new year. People gather on mountaintops, observatories, beaches, and anywhere else with a good view of the horizon to catch the hatsuhinode and pray for good fortune and happiness in the coming year.
was last modified: January 7th, 2019 by Universe Japan
Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #5 – Hatsumode
Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #7 – Fukubukuro
- KONOSUBA Game is Ready to Crawl Some Dungeons in Opening Movie
- DanMachi: Arrow of the Orion Moviegoers will Receive Newly-Written Novel Books
- Figure Skater Alina Zagitova Returns in Magia Record CM alongside Silver Medalist Evgenia Medvedeva
- Cells at Work! Spin-off Manga "Friend" 1st Chapter Previewed in Video
- Love Live! Sunshine!! Movie's New PV Introduces More Highlight Scenes
- Nana Mizuki Releases Hew New Digital Single "REBELLION" Next Monday
- Artist Imagines Persona 5 as Game Boy Advance Game and We NEED It
- ANIME CITY - A Dive into Tokyo's DanMachi Shop!
- Schedule Your Dimension-Hopping Antics with Doraemon Watches
- Tokyo Ghoul:re Collab Café Returns with Gory Snacks