Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #7 – Fukubukuro
A seasonal consumer tradition are Fukubukuro, so-called “fortune bags” filled with an array of different merchandise and sold for a set price.
Shoppers cannot check the content of the sealed packages, adding excitement to the purchase, but no matter what the bags contain, the general belief is that the consumer is getting a bargain.
- High School Hijinks Meet Light Novel Fantasy in "Isekai Quartet" TV Anime Trailer
- The Power of Cute Conquers All: A Look Back at Sanrio Boys
- Amy Makes Her SOULCALIBUR VI Debut on March 26
- Everything You Missed In The New Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Dr. STONE Anime Previewed in a Pair of Petrifying Promos
- Weird Critters Clash in CENCOROLL CONNECT Anime Film Trailer
- The Promised Neverland and the Battle for Hope
- The Island of Giant Insects Anime Skitters in with New Promo
- Cooking With Anime: Strawberry Shortcake from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War!
- Crowd-funded Anime Film "Hakubo" Reveals New Key Visual