Japanese New Year: Good Luck Food And Traditions #7 – Fukubukuro
A seasonal consumer tradition are Fukubukuro, so-called “fortune bags” filled with an array of different merchandise and sold for a set price.
Shoppers cannot check the content of the sealed packages, adding excitement to the purchase, but no matter what the bags contain, the general belief is that the consumer is getting a bargain.
- Video Girl TV Drama Returns with Nogizaka46 Member Mizuki Yamashita as Mai
- Yuki Kaji Voices Guest Character Yango in PreCure Miracle Universe Film
- 33-Year-Old Hiroki Suzuki Stars in PSYCHO-PASS Spin-Off Stage Play
- VA Unit sphere to Celebrate Their 10th Anniversary at Special Exhibition in Shibuya
- Lupin The Third New Anime Feature Film Slated for Winter 2019
- Challenge Your Feline Companion's Dignity with Pokémon Cat Hats
- Attack on Titan Star to Appear in This Spring's PreCure Movie
- THE GREAT CRUNCHYROLL NARUTO REWATCH Begins with Episodes 1-7!
- Two Men Arrested for Giant Gundam Fraud
- Your Favorite Smol Slime Is Now a Smol Nendo